Frequently Asked Questions
Please take a moment to review the answers to our most frequently asked questions. If you don't find the answers you're looking for, you can contact us here.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I make a gift offline?
Yes, you have several options to make an offline gift.
You can call us toll-free at 866-815-9501.
Please print out and complete this downloadable form and mail it to:
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
P.O. Box 5028
Hagerstown, MD 21741-5028
- How do I update my contact information?
You can update your contact information, like home address, email address, name, or phone number, by completing this form. Someone will make the appropriate changes to your account, and verify with you.
- How do I receive a tax receipt or tax acknowledgement replacement?
Online donations will receive an emailed acknowledgment right after the gift is processed. Mailed donations will receive an acknowledgement in the mail within 15 days once the gift is processed.
We would be happy to send you a duplicate copy of your tax acknowledgement letter. Please contact us or call 866-815-9501. Be sure to include our full name and complete mailing address, as well as the date and amount of your donation.
- How do I receive a tax receipt if I donated to MSK through a Facebook Fundraiser?
When someone makes a donation through a Facebook Fundraiser, a payment receipt is sent by Facebook to the primary email listed on the donor’s Facebook account. This payment receipt includes the organization’s tax ID number and confirms that the person has made a donation as a charitable contribution and that they’re not receiving any goods or services in return.
Donors through Facebook Fundraisers may also find their donation under “Payment History” on Facebook, where a receipt can be printed.
Fundraisers and donors may contact Facebook about their donations by visiting https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/162031714239823.
- What is the MSK Tax ID, and how will my donation appear on my credit card statement?
The MSK Tax ID is 13-1924236 and your transaction will appear as "MSK 855-718-4054" on your credit card statement.
- How can I learn more about gifts through wills, gift annuities, IRAs or real estate?
Please see our Planned Giving resources for more information.
- How can I set up a gift made in memory or in honor of a loved one?
Gifts made in memory or in honor of a loved one can support research or patient care initiatives at MSK.
- How can I learn more about matching gifts or donating gifts-in-kind?
Please visit our matching gifts page for more information about companies matching charitable donations made by their employees.
Please visit our gifts-in-kind page for more information on non-monetary gifts to MSK.
- How can I donate with my Donor Advised Fund?
Please visit our donor advised funds page for more information.
- Where can I access this year's annual report?
Read, download or request a hard copy of the Annual Report.
- Do you have suggested obituary language for memorial gifts?
The following is suggested language for an obituary or other tribute:
In lieu of flowers, please send donations in memory of [NAME] to Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center Office of Development at P.O. Box 27106, New York, NY 10087.”
Donations may be made out to “Memorial Sloan Kettering.” Please indicate the name of the honoree in the memo line of the check.