Funds raised through our newest donor group, The Society Circle, support our mission to enhance the patient care experience, to promote public education on cancer, and to support one of the world's leading centers for cancer research, Memorial Sloan Kettering. As a member of The Society Circle, your annual donation will help us to further this important mission.
With more precise, personal and innovative care, MSK is changing the way the world thinks about cancer. We hope you will join this important group, and become a part of our long history of supporting crucial research and patient care enhancement initiatives at MSK. To join The Society Circle or if you have any questions, please contact Megan Mitchell at 212-639-2064 or firstname.lastname@example.org. With your help, we can continue to make a difference for our patients.
- Donor listing on The Society's website and in our Annual Report
- Email updates on the latest developments at MSK — recently named the number one cancer center in the country by US News & World Report
- Special notification of events
- An invitation to The Society's Annual Health Education Seminar
- An invitation to The Society's Annual Meeting